Danielle LaPorte recently published a “Celebration of The Stop Doing List”. I have decided that I definitely love the idea of a Stop Doing List and trying to make it as long as my To-Do List! Or maybe even longer! So, here goes my first attempt at the Stop Doing List:
- Feeling inadequate because I can’t “do it all” all the time. Go with what I can do and be satisfied with it.
- Spending money BEFORE I have it.
- Eating out instead of cooking my own meals.
- Not sleeping enough.
- Overscheduling myself, especially to do things I do not really want to do.
- Refusing to ask for help until I am completely over my head with things.
- Feeling like I have to be doing something all. the. time.
- Skipping things I really do want to do because I have “too much to do”.
This is just a start, of course. Oh, one more:
9. Not blogging because I don’t have something important enough to say or I can’t say it perfectly!